All about meeee!

My name is Noah I am from Vermont. I play baseball basketball and I do Taekwondo. But on my free time I play Fortnite and trade Pokemon cards. I also love being creative and drawing. In basketball this year I made the B team in Lakers mini metro which is a great success for me as in my basketball  career.  In the NBA my  favorite team is the Celtics. In Taekwondo I am a high green belt which is in between the green and blue belts. I don’t have very many Pokemon tho because I gave them all away but know I love to trade and collect but now I only have 5 cards so its kinda hard to make to trades but I still love doing it. I do play Fortnite but I’m not very good I only have 2 wins and 5 skins I love to connect with friends on Fortnite and play games with them. I love to be creative in my drawings and have fun while drawing and I also love drawing with others.

9 thoughts on “All about meeee!

1. G’day Noah,
    Great introduction. I know a lot of students are into Fortnite. What is it about? Is it being creative like Minecraft or is it more fighting and building a village?

1. Hi Miss W… Fortnite is a battle royale game and you try to kill other players around the world and be the last one standing.And its kind of like Mincraft but the only thing you can build is ramps walls triangles and platforms.So thank you for commenting on my post.
      see you later.

2. hello Noah.
    i’m mallori im from Columbus Ohio. i’ve never met someone who does Taekwondo. do you like it? how does it make you feel.

1. I really love doing taekwondo it is really fun and excising.It makes me feel good health wise and fun wise and if you could I would try it.have you ever heard about taekwondo?

3. Hello Noah,
    I find it very interesting that you do a lot of activities. I can’t believe that you do all that and have free time. I got to congratulate you on that. What other games do you play regularly? Do you have any other sports you play? Good luck on your future activities.

4. Dear, Noah

I also play soccer and I’ve seen my cousin do Taekwondo. She’s always very excited and hyper. Do you feel that way when you do Taekwondo? Also, second post I’ve seen about Fortnite and really I expected a lot more! I have like 4 wins. I used to play basket ball but I really didn’t enjoy it.

sincerely,
    Mattix

1. I don’t really get hyper but I get excited.wow over 4 wins that is pretty good!Why didn’t you like basketball?

sincerely,Noah

5. I play fortnite i can help you get a win my epic name is JOHNNYKONTOS234

invite me any time you want i play on xbox

From Johnny